Now widely used by garden clubs, this pledge originally appeared in the Boy Scout Handbook of 1948:
I give my pledge as an American to save and faithfully defend from waste the natural resource of
my country: its air, soils, and minerals; its forests, waters, and wildlife.
Welcome to the Sharon Garden Club
Watercolor artwork license donated by Mary Kelly. Copyright 2013 Mary Kelly. All rights reserved.
Double click here to edit this text.
- Always open for visitors: Walkabout at Ellen Schoenfeld-Beeks’
- July 14: TAKE A HIKE ON THE WILD SIDE Ed Burr guides us to the summit of Rattlesnake Hill. 9-11 AM at Mountain Street trailhead.
- July 15: Walkabout at Albert Armstrong's 38 Brook Road, 1-4 PM
- July 20: Walkabout at Marion Blatchford's, 4:30-7:30
- July 21: Walkabout at Susan Drisco's, 3-5