The Sharon Garden Club expresses heartfelt thanks to the following members of our community:
- Kevin Weber, Sharon Forestry and Grounds Division Supervisor, and his crew for their untiring support of our activities, including providing materials and plants.
- Eric Hooper, Sharon DPW Superintendent, and the entire DPW staff, for providing space at the DPW for the Daffodil Drive, and their generous support of our community projects and planting.
- Sharon Forestry and Grounds Division Supervisor, Kevin Weber, and his crew for their untiring support of our activities, including providing materials and plants.
- The Sharon Recreation Department for providing space at the Sharon Community Center for our annual plant sale.
- Norma Simons-Fitzgerald, Executive Director, Council on Aging for providing space for our monthly meetings.
- Nancy Welch, Fellow Gardener, for photographing and designing our yearbook cover.